Managed Print Services Benefits
Industry data suggests that as of 2013, 50% of all MFP's (Multi-functional printers) were placed under some type of MPS Program due to the overwhelming benefits for businesses like yours.
Call for an inPrint analysis: 800-648-7081
- Print device hardware, service and consumable supplies are managed by one source optimizing efficiency and reducing cost.
- No capital expenditures on print devices.
- Print related costs are identified and budgeted.
- Supply levels and inventories are monitored and controlled saving cost, waste and storage.
- Reduction in print fleet devices and strategic placement lower cost and enhance efficiency.
- Devices refreshed strategically on consistent intervals reducing operating cost while maintaining efficiency.
- Reduction in downtime and increased productivity.
- Mobile print capabilities for increased mobility and productivity.
- IT Department load decreased and refocused on core competencies.
- Fax related long distance charges eliminated.
- Fax line charges eliminated.
- Accounting processing reduced to one monthly or quarterly invoice.
- One vendor to maintain and service your print fleet at one low cost per page.
- Ongoing analysis, reporting and optimization.